Welcome back...

Welcome back...

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

one of my favorite rooms in the house...




So....when we lived in West Hollywood we purchased a stack washer and dryer and installed it in the master bedroom bathroom.. we were able to do laundry whenever we wanted without having to leave the apartment. When we moved to Brooklyn, we had no laundry facilities so I would drop of our laundry at the wash n fold on my way to the office and pick it up on my way home. The Pakistani couple who ran the laundromat spoke very little English and I found it interesting that the cost varied so much each time.When we moved to Bedford ave I would drop our laundry off at the Chinese laundry between our apartment and the subway making it very convenient. The Asian couple who ran the laundromat were so nice.. and they used Tide products so our clothes were always so fresh smelling and clean, although she did use bleach a bit too freely resulting in some discolored darks..


When I looked at Loomis Street Lofts the thing I was so excited about was the fact that we actually have a laundry closet. Ken and I purchased a Haier XQG50-11 all in one unit. Meaning that it washes and dries all in the same unit. So here's our new laundry room...

2 comments: