Welcome back...

Welcome back...

Thursday, November 12, 2009

new shoes


I have found myself leaning seriously into the JCrew world as of late. I do believe it's because of Mickey Drexlers influence on the company's style trends. I worked under Mickey at the GAP in the late 1980's and found him to be very inspirational. I love that JCrew does a separate Men's catalog and has separate Men's stores as well, but I do hate that they always put their men's departments on the second floor when it's a combo store.. I guess that's why shopping is my Cardio. Listed as a must have for fall 2009 is the Stan Smith sneaker by Adidas. Paired with the skinny jeans, and a v neck sweater = awesome. So in my ever creative way and never liking to pay full price I found the Stan Smith sneaker by Adidas on Ebay for get it! $29.99 vs. $60.00 at JCrew. Don't get me wrong.. I love JCrew but don't necessarily like their prices. Behold the must have sneaker....

No comments:

Post a Comment