Welcome back...

Welcome back...

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Adidas addiction







I'm afraid I'm addicted to Adidas Tennis shoes.. not just any Adidas tennis ahoes but the Stan Smith classic style Adidas tennis shoe that J Crew has labeled a mens fashion must have... so In November of 2009 I blogged that I had purchased my first pair.. the white / green classic of course.. well now 2 months later I'm afraid I'll need to start looking to replace them as wearing them in the weather has made them.. well... not pretty anymore. I have added to this Adidas collection recently with the Navy Blue Patent leather, and what I'm calling my Golden Globe shoes, the Gold classic. Left to acquire? well of course the all white, the white/blue, the white/red and the black patent...I'll update as they make their way into my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment