Welcome back...

Welcome back...

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year...


let 2010 begin. I have to say 2009 wasn't such a bad year for us. We welcomed our first grandchild, Coy Christopher Lyght in March. Ken landed a terrific promotion at the Tribune. We moved to Chicago in July. I started my often uneasy, temporary "retirement". I spent a great week with Mom in California after her very successful back surgery. We bought a car after 2 years of not having one, and I drove solo from California to Chicago. We have a beautiful home, happy and healthy pets. I have revived friendships with ghosts from the past through facebook and I love catching up with everyone. I enjoy my many catch-up's with my favorite sibling. We're close enough now we get to see and enjoy the kids, Coy and Ken's family. The holidays are over, the cold is setting in... Let's see where 2010 takes us... Happy New year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment