Welcome back...

Welcome back...

Sunday, February 28, 2010

So long February....


and sayonara too.... so still working on that dream.. although it's changed a bit as of tonight... Since my last post we have won $46 playing the lottery, and we were watching a cheesy show on TLC tonight about lottery winners. Most of them had played for years and never won more that $2 or $3 before they hit the biggie.. so considering we've won $46 in about 3 weeks I think we might be on the fasttrack.. :-)

here's a pic of dreamhouse #2. 4 bedroom on 3.5 acres in Saugatuck Michigan, the cutest midwest lakeside getaway you could imagine. Ken wants to go Saugatuck way, open a B&B and he wants to open a candy store in downtown Saugatuck.. well the candy store sounds fun, not sure I want to make beds for strangers and I want horses so this place could be the answer..I'll keep you posted on our progress......

No comments:

Post a Comment